Taurus individuals are hopeless romantics who are looking for a love that will last a lifetime. Taurus has romantic potential with many Sun signs that bode well for compatibility in love. Several zodiac Sun signs are a good love match for a Taurus.
The Best Love Matches for Taurus
Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces are the best Sun sign matches for Taurus. Each is a water sign which is earthy Taurus's complementary element. This means they are naturally at ease with one another, and each provides the other with something the other lacks. Additionally, each easily encourages and affirms the other's worth and self-esteem.
Taurus and Cancer: Bringing Out the Best in Each Other
The Taurus-Cancer pairing holds great capacity for compatibility. Both Taurus and Cancer:
- Take care of those they love
- Value the home and family
- Enjoy working towards financial security
- Appreciate stability in a partner
- Treasure quiet time spent together
Taurus and Pisces: Match Made in Heaven
A Taurus/Pisces match can be a lasting romantic relationship that only gets better with time and familiarity. Both Taurus and Pisces:
- Are relaxed, sensual, and abhor drama
- Are creative, romantic, and enjoy the finer things in life
- Love to lie back and just let the world go by
- Taurus appreciates Pisces' tenderness and ability to go with the flow
- Pisces loves the stability, security, and clarity Taurus provides
Taurus and Scorpio: An Intense Match
A Taurus and Scorpio love match is nothing, if not intense. They are opposites, which give them a special connection. They can combine to create a relationship in which each partner's strength balances out the other's weaknesses, but it's also a combo that can swing between passionate love and passionate disagreement.
- Both have deep desires and are concerned about wealth and resources.
- Both have a deep-rooted need for security in a relationship and are loyal to their partners.
- Both tend toward jealousy and possessiveness.
- Both are stubborn and resolute once their minds are made up, and neither backs down from a fight.
Yes, for good or for bad, Taurus and Scorpio do share some similarities. However, their lover's quarrels usually work themselves out because both signs are extremely devoted to their lovers.
Honorable Mention Love Matches for Taurus
Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn have Suns are in the same earth element. They are bound to see eye-to-eye more often than not, plus they hold a natural admiration and respect for each other. Theirs can be a soothing relationship that promotes inner peace. However, without water somewhere in their synastry, these are relationships that can lack emotional intimacy.
Taurus and Capricorn: Harmonious Pairing
Taurus and Capricorn match is considered a very compatible pairing. Both signs are very grounded and keep their heads out of the clouds. This can be a harmonious pairing as both share a love of home and family and prefer to live in an atmosphere of mutual respect.
- Taurus loves Capricorn's gravitas, maturity, strength, and protective nature.
- Capricorn loves Taurus' affectionate and pampering nature.
- Each is attracted to what they lack, and together they can make a well-rounded but somewhat stoic couple.
Taurus and Virgo: Practical Romantic Companions
Taurus and Virgo match combines two very practical natures, and they often have a great relationship. Both need stability and commitment in a relationship and will find this with each other. Each intuitively understands the other and has a shared respect for responsibility and productivity.
- They share many of the same goals and values, including having a secure financial base.
- Each is a reliable partner, and both prefer staying home over socializing
While both will find the relationship easy and comforting, but they can also easily build a relationship with no emotional intimacy and remain in it, unsatisfied, for years.
Taurus and Taurus: Rock Solid Relationship
Opposites may attract, but like understands like, and this is very important in making a relationship last. Taurus/Taurus will both feel safe and relaxed, and both will want to gratify the other's desires. This can be a rock-solid relationship characterized by romance, affection, and a very high degree of loyalty.
- Both are sweet, stable, and sensual
- Both need emotional security, and neither is likely to rock the boat
- Both have a shared desire for "the good life."
- The problem with a Taurus/Taurus relationship is that the couple has to work hard to keep themselves out of a rut.
Iffy Love Matches for Taurus
There are definitely a few signs which are iffy love matches for grounded Taurus. But keep in mind that any Sun sign love match can be made to work if the individuals can set aside their differences. All the love matches below aren't naturally compatible, and each needs understanding and compromise by both people involved.
Taurus and Aries: Different Styles and Bad Timing
Matched Aries and Taurus definitely take a different approach when it comes to forming relationships, so their timing is usually a bit off even if they do manage to make a connection. Taureans take a slow and methodical approach to build romantic relationships, while impatient Aries likes to dive in headfirst and figure out the details later.
Taurus and Gemini: Different Priorities
Taurus' steady nature lies in direct contrast to the unpredictable nature of the Twins. Although Geminis can be quite witty and attractive, they have a tendency toward being capricious and, frankly, reckless when it comes to matters of love. When it comes right down to it, matching with Gemini's free spirit makes Taurus uncomfortable for the long haul.
Taurus and Leo: When the Bull Meets the Lion
Taurus and Leo have a common trait: stubbornness! This can lead this pairing to stick out a relationship even when it would be kinder to part ways. Leos are renowned "people persons," while Taureans would rather limit guests to a few good friends.
Taurus and Libra: Homebody Versus Social Butterfly
This is not an ideal pairing, but it does have some positive aspects. Both Taurus and Libra avoid conflicts whenever possible, and will strive to please the other. However, Libras can be extremely social while Taureans prefer the comforts of home. Libra can be far too flirtatious for Taurus' tastes, so, a compromise must be reached for love to flourish.
Taurus and Sagittarius: Compromise Is Necessary
This relationship is filled with compliments and conflicts. Sagittarians are partygoers, while Taureans are definitely homebodies. Sagittarius wants to rock the boat way too much for a Taurus. Compromise is the name of the game here. If Taurus can give Sagittarius some breathing room, and if Sagittarius can offer Taurus plenty of one-on-one time and avoid flirting with others, these two signs can balance each other.
Taurus and Aquarius: Give and Take
This pairing has its challenges. Taurus's possessiveness is bound to rattle Aquarius's love of freedom. Aquarians love to go with the moment, while Taureans prefer to keep life neatly planned. However, both signs share a determination to make things work. This can result in a strong relationship if both are willing to give and take.
Taurus in Love
The Bull brings an impressive set of qualities to any love match for Taurus.
- Bulls are extremely devoted companions.
- They make very caring and gentle lovers.
- They are both protective and possessive of their partners. These qualities are great for needier signs, but less compatible with more independent members of the zodiac.
- Taureans usually make very trustworthy partners. Fidelity is one of the hallmarks of their romantic character.
Finding the Perfect Pairing for Taurus
As you can see, a love match for Taurus can be found with many zodiac signs, although compatibility varies. Finding love and making it last all depends on how far any Taurus is willing to go to make a relationship work.