Ask any gambler and they'll tell you number 7 is lucky. It also plays a significant role in nature, society, culture, religion, and psychology. Even people who are not into numerology seem to have a soft spot and fascination with the number 7 and believe it to be magical.
Numerology 7 Meaning
Numerology is the belief that numbers have meaning. The Life Path number is probably the best known, but an individual has approximately 5 basic numerology numbers. The number 7 is a prime number, which means it's only divisible by number 1 or itself. It's also the sum total of the numbers 3 and 4. The number 3 is the number of the heavens and soul. The number 4 is the number of earth and body. You could say that number 7 brings heaven to earth and soul to body, or the spiritual world into the midst of the physical world.
Numerology 7 Personality
If you have a number 7 personality, you're a seeker of knowledge who is on a quest for answers and hidden truths. Personality traits of number 7:
Gifts of a Number 7
Nothing is taken at face value with the number 7. There's always something deeper you can't see that instills you with a great sense of mystery and wonder. You're a spiritual individual on an earthly path. The orthodoxy of religion is too limiting for you because you're looking for a personal and intellectual connection to the spiritual world, which will give your life experiences greater meaning.
Curious and Analytical
You have endless questions, find the world incredibly engaging, and want to absorb as much knowledge and understanding as possible. It doesn't matter whether it's practical or metaphysical knowledge, you just want to know the more profound truth behind everything. However, you're not merely a fact and data sponge, your real strength lies in contemplating and intuitively sorting through what you find, separating the wheat from the shaft, and identifying fact from fiction.
Weaknesses of a Number 7
If you're a number 7, you can become reclusive and spend so much time studying and deep thinking that you forget the importance of the lighter side of life. You can also have a sharp tongue, over-analyze everything, and are not great at understanding the needs and wants of others. All of this makes it challenging to forge close friendships and romantic relationships.
Advice for Number 7
If numerology says you're a number 7, you may be all about data, knowledge, and research. On the other hand, you might go to the other extreme and go with your intuition without any knowledge or research to back it up. The best advice is for you to respect and balance both aspects of your highly calibrated mind. When you are able to let analysis and intuition co-exist and co-create, it can have a profoundly positive influence on your life.
Love Compatibility for a Number 7
The number 7 can be a lonely number because the person is reserved and enjoys their alone time. This can also make it a bit more difficult for them to find love. However, they could be a compatible match for a number 3 individual who will encourage number 7 to get out of their shell and join them in dancing from one enjoyable experience to the next.
Careers for a Number 7
Number 7s are insightful observers, who enjoy hard work and challenges. They're usually serious, scholarly, and interested in all things mysterious. The careers below or similar careers would work well for a number 7 because they allow them time to work things out in their head.
- Spiritual advisor
- Medical Researcher
- Investigative Journalist
- Computer programmer
- Forensic Accountant
Number 7 and Religion
The number 7 has significance and is mentioned repeatedly in almost every major religion. It's said to be God's number and represent infinity.
- In Genisis, the first chapter of the Bible, God took six days to create the world and God rested on the 7th day.
- In Revelation, the last chapter of the Bible, there are 7 churches, 7 angels, 7 seals, 7 trumpets, and 7 stars.
- Catholicism has the 7 Sacraments.
- In the Koran, there are 7 heavens.
- Muslim pilgrims walk around the Kaaba in Mecca 7 times.
- Islam has 7 Pillars.
- There are 7 upper worlds and 7 underworlds in Hinduism
- Buddhists say the when Buddha was born he rose and took 7 steps.
- In Judaism, 7 is a number with great power it represents creation, good fortune, and blessing.
More About the Number 7
The number 7 is all around you and any list could go on and on, but to name a few:
- There are 7 visible colors in the rainbow.
- There are 7 notes on a musical scale.
- There were 7 brides for 7 brothers.
- In Ireland, the 7th son of the 7th son possessed magical abilities.
- There are 7 days in a week.
- There are 7 wonders of the ancient world.
- The human body has 7 Chakras.
- There 7 Holes in the upper body (2 ears, 2 nostrils, 2 eyes, 1 mouth.)
- There are 7 planets that are visible to the naked eye
- Psychologist say that people can retain only 7 items of information in their short-term memory
Number 7 Correspondences
The number 7 corresponds to the month of July, to Saturdays, and to the element water. It's also comparable to:
Solace in Solitude
There is something deep, profound, and mystical built into the number 7, something that's calling to be discovered. It may or may not be your personal number, but if 7 continually shows up in your life, its message is to listen to your inner voice and find solace in solitude.