The caring and quiet Virgo and an outgoing, assertive Leo may seem like an unlikely match; however, the way they can play off each other can create magic in their relationship. A Leo has a take-charge personality, while a Virgo enjoys taking the backseat while someone else takes the lead. What seems like a vast difference creates a perfect fit that can propel this relationship forward.
Bring on the Romance
Although Virgo is often considered cold and unfeeling, Virgo and Leo are both romantics in search of a perfect love that lasts forever.
The Romantic Idealist
Leos are dynamic, generous, playful, and love with abandon. These bold, "see me" individuals are romantic idealists, who believe in that one true, beautiful, blissful, idealistic, soulmate type of love that lasts a lifetime and will spend vast amounts of time, energy and resources in search of that perfect love. When they find the person, they're devoted, loyal, and will do anything to earn their love and admiration.
The Guileless Lover
Virgos are shy, loyal, adaptable, and loving. They have an innocent heart, are guileless in love, and elevate their partner above all else. They believe in perfect love, the sort of love where souls, minds, and bodies merge, they genuinely believe that partnership means "what's mine is yours." Once a Virgo gives their heart, they give everything.
Sex Is a Celebration of Love
Virgo and Leo see their time together in bed as a celebration of their love and commitment. Both are hopeless romantics so there will be plenty of physical foreplay, including morning kisses, long evening embraces, candles, flowers, and massages. A creative and open-minded Leo is always willing to try something new, and Virgo, who is no prude either, will be a willing follower. Together these two can go to sexual heights they've never experienced before.
Both Leo and Virgo have a darker side, which means their relationship will not always be smooth sailing. There will be shouting matches, door slams and nights spent on the couch. Their arguments are most likely to be about their social life and money.
- A Leo enjoys being around people; a Virgo needs time alone
- Virgo is money-wise and miserly; a Leo is a spendthrift
- A Leo is more impulsive; a Virgo is more disciplined
- A Leo can be self-centered; a Virgo can be self-sacrificing
- Virgo more critical; a Leo is more laudatory
- Leo confronts problems head-on; a Virgo tends to sweep them under the rug
Once each learns what makes the other tick, their love can grow within the context of compromise, unlimited patience, forgiveness, and understanding.
Bring on Forever
Once smitten, both Leo and Virgo are loyal, and when they commit, they're in it for keeps. The relationship may take a little work, and there will be struggles, but there's little chance either will stray.
So, what would their forever relationship be like?
- Leos have a lot of friends so there will be both quiet times and lots of fun social occasions in the relationship.
- Side by side, a shy and retiring Virgo will shine brighter and an impulsive Leo will make fewer missteps.
- A Leo will learn to appreciate the smaller things in life and a Virgo will learn to relax and simply enjoy life.
- Leo will take center stage, and Virgo will organize and direct from behind the scene.
- Leo is extravagant and is likely to forget to pay the bills or buy groceries, but a Virgo is very good at organizing, handling money, and maintaining a perfect home life
- Leo and Virgo are both devoted to their families and will do anything to protect and nurture them, so as a couple they're likely to share the dream of raising a family.
If a Virgo and Leo are willing to compromise and let each do what they do best, this can be a very happy and successful lifelong partnership.
Longevity Equals Compatibility
If longevity were the true compatibility test, then the Leo/Virgo relationship would undoubtedly pass the test. Though astrologically different, it's how their difference dovetail that energizes a Leo/Virgo relationship and what makes them so good together. A Leo/Virgo a couple will be loyal and devoted to one another, work through their problems and keep the romance alive by curling up every night in each other's arms.
The Astrology of Relationships
Astrology works, but it's much more complicated than Sun signs. No two Leo/Virgo relationships are exactly alike. An Astrologer, doing a couple's consultation, uses the time charts of both individuals and conducts a partnership analysis (Synastry) which shows the interaction of two personalities, and a composite chart that reveals the quality of the relationship itself.