A charismatic, optimistic, fun, friendly, playful, and spontaneous Leo matched with a refined, luxury-loving, artsy, and commitment-oriented Libra? There're tons of positive energy here, sexual and otherwise, and it's the kind of connection that can make falling in love easy.
When it comes to love and romance Leo and Libra are the connoisseurs of the zodiac. Together they'll be everyone's favorite couple. When a Leo and a Libra fall in love there will be parties, fun nights out on the town with friends, elegant intimate dinners, and passionate sex. A Leo and Libra in love make a glamorous, exciting, and decadent couple that is socially in demand.
- They look good together, and their friends find them fun and exciting company.
- Leo demands adoring attention and gets that from Libra.
- They share similar tastes and have wonderful dates.
- Both are happy to have such a good-looking, intelligent, and socially at ease partner.
- Sexually, their relationship is hot and exciting.
- Both love the height of romance, believe in true love, and look for permanency in a relationship.
A Leo has a big heart, and a Libra is a good listener with an open mind. At their best, they make an understanding and playful couple that's full of wonder and insight. The love story of lifetime mates, Jimmy (Libra) and Rosalynn (Leo) Carter, is a wonderful example of Leo/Libra love at its best.
When their relationship is going well, Leo and Libra seem like perfect astrological partners. However, go a little deeper and there are obstacles to this relationship that will need to be to overcome if the relationship is to survive.
Lack of Emotional Depth
Leo and Libra can both be rather superficial and their attachment to one another can lack the emotional depth. Without other connections in their astrological synastry, there's a danger that Leo and Libra's love for one another may just be a fun and exciting fleeting affair.
Spending a lifetime together depends on more than sharing fun and exciting times. As a matter of fact, a Leo and Libras shared love a glamorous lifestyle and their penchant for extravagant spending can be quite a challenge if they do marry.
Decisions and Problem Solving
When life gets tough, decisions must be made or problems solved their lovely romance that can quickly run into difficulty.
- Leos are born to avoid compromise at all costs, and can't see the point in discussing things. They want to be completely in charge and will dogmatically assert their idea as the one and only solution.
- Librans are born to compromise, they are thinkers who weigh many options, have discussions, then after a proper exploration make a final decision.
The key to making Leo/Libra relationship long lasting is for both partners to try to understand each other before problems arise. Can they do this? Here again, it depends on their astrological synastry.
The Dark Side
Leo has a dark side and Libra has a dark side, and fueled by their idealistic love for one another, this is a coupling can also have a dark side. The dark side of their love for one another can be jealousy, possessiveness, bitterness, and resentment. A clear example of this is the turbulent and dramatic marriage of F. Scott Fitzgerald (Libra) and Zelda Fitzgerald (Leo.)
Gender is a social construct, but it's a construct that affects everything a man or woman does. The differences in how boys and girls are raised impacts how they express their Sun sign's solar energy. Leo and Libra are both masculine signs.
- Masculine signs are the signs of life (Fire signs) and intellect (Air signs.) They prefer to seize the moment and make things happen. They are dynamic, self-motivating and proactive.
- Feminine signs are the signs of practicality (Earth signs) and Emotion (Water signs) they add sensitivity, emotional depth, and take a more subtle, passive approach when dealing with a challenge or change.
The clash between female gender expectations and the masculine Sun signs is a little easier to deal with than male gender expectations and a feminine Sun sign. Most women will find that they are perfectly happy as a Leo or Libra, it just becomes natural for them to express their Sun sign traits in a more subtle and passive (feminine) manner.
Sun Sign Compatibility
As you can see from the couples mentioned above, every Leo/Libra love relationship is different. Sun sign compatibility can be fun and clue you in on one important dynamic of a relationship, but to determine if a Leo/Libra coupling will last, what holds them together and what it's all about, a professional astrologer looks at a great deal more.