Individuals born when the Sun was in Cancer are passionate, creative, secretive, intuitive, caring, emotionally intense, and incredibly charismatic and attractive. The eminent Cancer personalities below are all of this and more. They are immensely talented, emotionally intelligent, wear their heart on their sleeve, and have their audience's adoration and undivided attention.
Eminent Cancer Personalities
Cancer, the Cardinal Water sign of the zodiac, is ruled by the ever-changing emotional Moon. Those with a Cancer Sun are nostalgic, sentimental, security conscious, and have a quiet, gentle, protective aura. They are attuned to the emotional tenor of others, connected to the emotional ebb and flow of the masses, and act on their gut feelings.
Eminent Cancer Actors
Cancer actors and actresses just naturally connect with their audience emotionally. They also possess imagination, intuition, and the ability to turn on a dime, making you wonder how many characters really live inside (think Meryl Streep who is known for her versatility). These natural traits give them the ability to release their powerful emotions into their artistic expression. Cancer actors fascinate and capture their audience's attention, regardless of the character they portray or the genre.
- Meryl Streep: June 22, 1949
- Tom Hanks: July 9, 1956
- Robin Williams: July 21, 1951
- Sofía Vergara: July 10, 1972
- Sandra Oh: July 20, 1971
- Tobey Maguire: June 27, 1975
- Tom Cruise: July 3, 1962
- Harrison Ford: July 13, 1942
- Lindsay Lohan: July 2, 1986
- Benedict Cumberbatch: July 19, 1976
Famous Cancer Singers and Rappers
Cancer singers and rappers go with their emotions and have the ability to evoke a powerful emotional response from their listeners.
Famous Cancer Singers
A Cancer singer tunes into what others are feeling and expresses that through their songs.
- Ariana Grande: June 26, 1993.
- Cyndi Lauper: June 22, 1953
- June Carter Cash: June 23, 1929
- Selena Gomez: July 22, 1992
- Toby Keith: July 8, 1961
Famous Cancer Rappers
These Cancers rappers are emotionally impulsive and moody, but they care deeply about others. Although rappers are usually known for their tough and abrasive gangster-style rap, Cancer rappers often reveal their softer side, like 50 Cent did in "21 Questions"
- 50 Cent: July 6, 1975
- Brooklyn Queen: July 3, 2005
- Lil Kim: July 11, 1974
- Missy Elliott: July 1, 1971
- RZA: July 5, 1969
Eminent Cancer Political Figures
Those with a Cancer Sun deeply identify with home, hometown, and homeland. These political figures are security-conscious, protectors of their homeland who want to help the masses by creating a kinder, gentler world.
- Nelson Mandela: July 18, 1918
- George W Bush: July 6, 1946
- Angela Merkel: July 17, 1954
- Elizabeth Warren: June 22, 1949
Other Eminent Cancer Personalities
Of course, there are other eminent Cancer personalities who made a lasting impression on the world.
- Nikola Tesla: July 10, 1856
- 14th Dalai Lama: July 6, 1935
- Elon Musk: June 28, 1971
- Anthony Bourdain: July 25, 1956
- Richard Branson: July 18, 1950
- Julian Assange: July 3, 1971