Every astrological sign bequeaths a person with an array of good and bad traits. However, regardless of what your sun sign is, it's best to accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative. So, what are the most positive and negative trait of each Zodiac Sign?
An Aries is born to experience life on his or her own terms. Arians are direct, physical, naturally assertive, and gifted with the child-like enthusiasm, passion, and courage needed to drive their creativity.
- At their best, they are trailblazers and innovators who courageously open up new territories.
- At their worst, they can be immature, rabid in their pursuit of what they want, domineering, and insensitive.
A Taurus is born to find comfort and contentment. Taureans are reserved, resourceful, hardworking, and good-natured individuals who dislike change, and like nothing better than time to stop and smell the roses.
- At their best, they are pacifists who live their life in such a way as to derive the greatest pleasure and happiness.
- At their worst, they can be unbelievably stubborn, inflexible, and lazy, with a vile temper.
A Gemini is born to be a student of life and entertain others' viewpoints. Geminis are curious individuals, always on the go, know a little about a lot and can hold a conversation on a variety of topics.
- At their best, Geminis are open, straightforward, friendly, communicative, and versatile.
- At their worst, they can be shallow, twittery, gossipy, and quick start an argument for their amusement.
- At their best, they are supportive, empathetic, and are always there for family and friends.
- At their worst, they are clingy, moody, suspicious, and uncommunicative.
- At their best, they are open-hearted and magnanimous individuals, who are generous to others and quick to praise them.
- At their worst, they can be self-centered braggarts who are pretentious and egotistic.
- At their best, Virgos are gentle and wise advisers, who are good at analyzing and deciding what needs to be done.
- At their worst, Virgos can be finicky micromanagers, who quickly get lost in lost in the minutiae of any situation and are never satisfied.
- At their best, Libras are diplomatic and can listen to differing points of view with a great deal of patience.
- At their worst, Libras can be fickle, indecisive and make promises they never keep.
A Scorpio is born to live a life of emotional extremes. Scorpions are typically driven by their passions, and when things get too routine, they'll do something to stir up their passionate emotional nature.
- At their best, Scorpios can deeply analyze a person or situation and make intuitive connections.
- At their worst, they are suspicious, fearful, and emotionally manipulative.
A Sagittarian is born to study the world's peoples and cultures to find personal and philosophical truths. Sagittarians are typically restless and need the freedom to be, say, think, go and do what they want.
- At their best, they are friendly open-minded individuals who are interested in and can converse with anyone.
- At their worst, they can be loud, overly opinionated, and unwilling to allow others to speak.
- At their best, they have grace under pressure and can fix almost any bad situation.
- At their worst, they can be cold, controlling, and unapproachable.
- At their best, Aquarians are humanitarians who work to help the people of the world.
- At their worst, Aquarians can be stubborn "know it alls."
- At their best, they are kind and gentle, and have an amazing ability to get along with everyone.
- At their worst, they can be escapists who struggle with drug and alcohol addictions.
The Sun Sign Astrology
Sun sign astrology is very simplified astrology; genuinely accurate horoscopes are custom-made, much more involved and interpreted for the individual. More often than not, the relationships (aspects) the sun in a natal chart has with the other planets in it a horoscope can mitigate the worst, accentuate the best or vice versa. The sun acts in concert with the entire horoscope. The secret to emphasizing the best and eliminating the worst is to visit a professional astrologer and find out how the many parts of "you" interact.