There are many different ways to turn on an Aquarius male. As the eleventh sign of the zodiac, Aquarius dating and love tips are always valuable.
About Aquarius Men
Love of Words
Aquarians are clever and witty. In fact, it can often seem like Aquarius is given the gift of words. Intellectual conversation and debate stimulate the mind of Aquarius in a beneficial way. While other signs may get frustrated by a riveting debate, Aquarius lives off of the energy of that vigorous exchange of ideas.
While it can sometimes seem like an Aquarius is excessively distant from those he loves, an he tends to remain loyal. His friends and family are often at the forefront of his decisions. However, Aquarius, as the eleventh sign, rules the house dealing with humanity; this helps explain his concern for community and the world as a whole. In light of this fact, it may seem as if Aquarius puts the world, and its problems, ahead of the concerns of his loved ones. Truth be told, that is exactly what he does, but only because he wants the world to be a better place for all; that includes those closest to him.
Aquarians are thinkers with a flair for the original. Even in a corporate environment, an Aquarian will always hold on to a certain amount of individuality. Whether he uses a brightly colored pen or wears a bold tie, an Aquarius male will find a way to stand out from the crowd.
Qualities that Attract Most Aquarian Men
As with most men, there are certain tips and tricks that can help you turn on an Aquarius male. After all, it can sometimes seem difficult to get a hold on what an Aquarius male is thinking or feeling.
Aquarius men like the following qualities in a partner:
- Intelligence and wit
- Inspirational thinking
- Supportive nature
- Peaceful and calm disposition
- Balanced and reposed attitude
Each of these factors appeals to Aquarius. For example, Aquarian men seek those who provide balance and bring support to their lives.
Find Ways to Turn On an Aquarius Male
Knowing what attracts Aquarius can help you figure out ways to turn on an Aquarius male.
- Be on the ball. While other signs might not get turned on by wordplay, that is not the case with Aquarius. Turn on the charm and stimulating conversation, and an Aquarius male is likely to become all yours! Don't care much for debate or talking? That's fine; just be sure to show your intelligence off to Aquarius. Perhaps instead of starting a debate on his favorite topic, you can relay a few short facts to intrigue him.
- Be yourself. Above all else, Aquarians are turned on by the eclectic. Any individual who can think, act, dress, etc. outside of the box will turn on an Aquarian's mind. A unique person who is not reserved or coy about her own eccentricities is one of the greatest turn-ons for an Aquarius man. Even if you don't think you are very, creative, find the one part of you that is most unique and play up that factor. Perhaps you have strongly shaped eyes or have been training for years at a relatively new sport. Use this to your advantage to turn on Aquarius.
- Be passionate about life, and be there for him. Aquarians are somewhat like a bouncing ping pong ball inside their head. They move quickly from one idea to another and sometimes find it difficult to stick with anything. As a result, a partner who inspires new ideas with passion can be fascinating. A romantic partner that will support them in whatever they do and provide them a safe place to land (if they so choose so) can also be a great turn on for Aquarius males. Providing comfort and ideas can turn on the mind of Aquarius in an organic way.
The best relationships for an Aquarius male usually develop out of friendship. As a result, don't be afraid to fall into a comfort zone with a man of this sign. While other signs might find comfort a turn off, the Aquarian male becomes stimulated in more ways than one when he feels grounded; this allows him to show his inherent traits of love.