Let's take a look at Taurus and Gemini in love, and find out how much potential this pairing has for lasting happiness.
Taurus and Gemini Love Relationship
As a rule, people born under the sign of Taurus are very grounded and sensible. They like to figure things out before they jump into a situation. Although Taureans may not be known for their exciting personalities, they do make solid friends and companions. They can even be quite amusing once they're comfortable with people and surroundings.
As lovers, you can expect the following from Taurus:
- Taureans like to build a relationship brick-by-brick so it has the potential to last. This also helps them gauge whether the work will really be worth it.
- Once fully in love, Taureans can be possessive, but they are also quite nurturing and devoted. Fidelity is high on their list.
- People of this sign would usually rather spend one-on-one time with their partners than attend parties. Events are alright occasionally, but not as a steady diet.
Gemini is represented in the zodiac by the Twins, so naturally you can expect people of this sign to have two very different sides to their personality. This can lead friends and admirers to feel a bit confused at times, and frankly, Gems even tend to confuse themselves as they change points of view! However, Geminis are extremely witty people as a rule, and they truly care about the people around them. This makes them nearly irresistible to everyone they meet.
When it comes to love, Gems tend to show the following traits:
- Gems are excitement seekers. They love the heady feelings found when setting out on a new romance, and their enthusiasm is very catching!
- This love of fresh new romance has a tendency to distract Gems from older relationships. In a word, the Twins can be a bit unreliable as long-term partners.
- People born under this sign tend to gravitate toward partners who can provide a bit more stability in their lives. While this works well for them, the people/signs they associate themselves with usually have a rougher time of it.
- When in love, Geminis can be rather possessive, at least until someone new catches their eye. They also love to be the focus of their lovers' attentions, and they revel in gifts and other expressions of affection.
About Taurus and Gemini in Love
As you can see, the subject of Taurus and Gemini in love does present some challenges. Astrologically speaking, this isn't the ideal match up for either sign.
Right from the start, it's obvious that Taurus and Gemini are two very different signs. Gemini can be vivacious and downright captivating when in full bloom, and this is difficult for even the most taciturn Taurus to resist. However, Taureans are quiet people at heart, and at some point Gemini's enthusiasm begins to wear thin. It will require quite a lot of effort for these two to establish a rhythm to the relationship that suits them both.
Whenever one or both partners have issues with possessiveness, there's bound to be some jealousy and at least a few recriminations. Taurus and Gemini have the potential to wear each other out when trying to hang on too tightly. Gemini's naturally bubbly and flirtatious nature is also likely to set off Taurus' territorial instincts.
Whatever else this union may or may not have, it will have passion, and this may well be the glue that holds Taurus and Gemini together through the rough patches. Gemini just needs to be sure to keep flirting with others to a minimum or risk losing Taurus' interest altogether.
Potential for Completion
Although this isn't what would be considered an ideal match, both signs bring a lot to the union. Taurus provides Gemini with security and deep love, while loving Gemini coaxes Taurus back out into the world to have a little fun. Yes, a lot of cooperation and compromise are called for in this pairing, but the rewards are well worth it. Opposites do attract, and even though these unions don't always last, Taurus and Gemini in love have the power to complete each other if they can both remember to put their partner first.
On the surface, it doesn't seem as though Taurus and Gemini have the potential to make a long-term commitment, but that's only when we look at things from a sun sign perspective. The fact is, that two people of different signs can share many similar aspects in their birth charts, and these aspects can add enough common ground to make the match work. If you're wondering about your own love match, try having a compatibility chart done. It can help you figure out if your love is ultimately worth the initial struggle to move the relationship to solid ground.