When it comes to Taurus and Gemini compatibility, this is one of the more difficult astrological pairings. Of course, love is a mystery and love is blind, but love can also overcome many incompatibilities. The secret to making the love between a Taurus and Gemini last is a willingness for each to accept and embrace their differences.
Taurus and Gemini Love Relationship
A Taurus and a Gemini live life at different speeds, have different values, different temperaments, different levels of commitment, and want different things in life. Of course, this means that as a couple they can have the best of both worlds, or alternatively, their relationship can lead to clashes that are an exercise in frustration.
About Taurus and Gemini in Love
Taurus and Gemini in love does present some challenges. Astrologically, this isn't the ideal match up for either.
Right from the start, it's obvious that Taurus and Gemini are two very different people. But a Gemini can be vivacious and downright captivating, and this is difficult for even the most taciturn Taurus to resist. However, a Taurus is a quiet people at heart, and at some point, a Gemini's enthusiasm is likely to wear thin, and a Taurus' stoicism is likely to become unbearable for a Gemini.
Whenever one or both partners have issues with possessiveness, there's bound to be some jealousy and at least a few recriminations. Gemini's naturally bubbly and flirtatious nature is likely to set off Taurus' territorial instincts, which means Gemini needs to be sure to keep flirting with others to a minimum or risk losing Taurus' interest altogether.
A Taurus takes sex very seriously, they want a touchy feely, slow, luxurious and romantic experience. But for a Gemini sex is a fun and games mind play experience. As you can imagine, regardless of how much a Taurus and Gemini love one another, unless they understand this about one another they aren't likely to have a satisfying sex life.
- Gemini will need to slow down and remember to add some romantic touches to their usual sexual fun and games repertoire
- Taurus will need to remember that sex can be fun and add more wit and zest to their sexual repertoire.
When Taurus and Gemini Clash
It will take a while for a Taurus and Gemini learn what makes the other happy and there will be clashes. Both Taurus and Gemini can have a dark side and their clashes can be difficult and frustrating. When a Gemini gets angry, they rant and rave out loud, and "know" they're right. When a Taurus gets angry they withdraw, but when their mind is set in the argument, there's no changing it.
Taurus and Gemini's Love at its Best
While a Taurus and Gemini are not compatible, they are complimentary. At their best they can balance each other out and cover all the bases, both at home and as the life of the party.
Embracing the Differences
For a Taurus and Gemini to sustain a loving relationship, they must accept and embrace their differences. Once that's done, this is a couple that can have the best of both worlds. However, it will take understanding and mutual respect as well as an ability to communicate, compromise, and find solutions that works for both.
Experiencing Life in New Ways
A Taurus and Gemini can help each other break out of their respective shells and try new ways of living.
- Taurus, a homebody at heart, will encourage Gemini to take more time to pause, reflect, and recharge instead of moving a mile a minute.
- Gemini can encourage a Taurus get out more and open themselves up to new people.
Setting Social Guidelines
Taurus is a quiet and reserved introvert. Gemini is notoriously talkative extroverted. Gemini gains energy from being around others, while too much social interaction drains a Taurus who gains energy from being alone. This means to sustain long-term relationship or marriage, a Taurus and Gemini will need to strike deals over when they'll go solo, when and how they'll socialize together, and how many nights they'll spend together curled up at home.
Taurus, who tends to be controlling and possessive when in love, will need to trust Gemini and allow them to socialize solo and appreciate that this also gives them the alone time they need.
A Gemini flourishes in social situations, has a vivacious personality, and resonates with everyone they meet. In contrast, a Taurus is quiet, standoffish and doesn't like being forced into social situations with people they don't know. As a couple they'll need to understand their different natures, how to make the best of any situation when they socialize together, and plan accordingly.
- A Taurus should understand that a Gemini was born to socialize, but that socializing with them is easy because Gemini is more than happy to do all the talking and Taurus all needs to do is smile, listen, and only speak when they're in the mood.
- A Gemini should understand that it's easier for a Taurus to meet new people and talk to them if they have something specific to talk about, such as when attending a play, concert, museum, or gallery opening.
Plan Quiet Couple Time
A Taurus needs quiet couple time but will need to teach Gemini to enjoy the magic of peaceful quiet spaces in the home and in the relationship.
- A Taurus can engage Gemini in cozy face-to-face conversations about shared interests and passions, perhaps by discussing a book, a work of art, or social and political issues.
- A Gemini should occasionally be willing to steer clear of high stimulate environments when they go out and be agreeable to intimate settings.
Taurus and Gemini Love Compatibility
To make their love last, Taurus needs to give Gemini lots of freedom, Gemini needs to reign in their carefree ways, and both will need to make compromises. Of course, what's written here is generic Sun Sign compatibility and every Taurus and Gemini is more than their Sun sign. If a Taurus and Gemini fall in love they will, almost certainly, have more compatible connections between their birth charts.