Romance between a Taurus man and Aries woman will produce sparks; on that fact you can rely. But can the volatile energy between Mars and Venus last over the long haul?
The Taurus Man in Relationships
Taurus men are stability-loving homebodies who are fiercely loyal to their loved ones.
- They are men of action and show their love by doing romantic and thoughtful things for the ones they love.
- Although they will move heaven and earth for the object of their affection, keep in mind that they will do so at their own pace and in their own way.
- Taurean men do not like to be bossed around by their partners.
- They are respectful of their mates' intelligence and freedom, and expect the same in return.
- Taurus men do not get upset easily, but beware their tempers if they do become angry!
- Fiery bulls will come out to do battle to defend their position if something they believe in strongly has been affronted. Fortunately, Taurus personalities are as generous and patient as they are stubborn.
- Although they may argue fiercely, they do not argue often.
- Taurus men are attentive and loving partners.
The Aries Woman in a Relationship
Free spirited and honest, the Aries woman loves an adventure and is curious about all the world has to offer.
- Aries is an interesting and exciting romantic partner.
- Her confidence and independence will either act as an aphrodisiac on her lover or repel that person far away from her.
- This very capable and feminine sign loves male attention but does not like flattery.
- Sincere admiration for her abilities is what will attract her.
- Aries women are possessive but do not like their partners to be this way.
- These women require strong partners that will not dominate them.
- They don't appreciate partners that allow themselves to be dominated.
- Although Aries women may be a little pushy, they do not want to be with partners who will allow themselves to be told what to do.
Romantic Possibilities for Taurus Man and Aries Woman
David and Victoria Beckham are a well-known couple that have an enduring and exciting relationship. David is a Taurus born on May 2, and Victoria is an Aries whose birthday is April 17.
Their Differences Ignite a Spark
The differences between these two star signs are a source of fascination for them. This initial interest is enough to spark a romance for them that will either be a brief but torrid affair, or a lifelong challenge for them.
She Loves His Stability
The stability of a Taurus man can be quite attractive to an Aries woman. Her spontaneity and energy will beguile him in return. However, he may prove too stable for the Aries woman. As the relationship goes beyond initial attraction, she may try to shake things up a little just to keep herself amused. If he is in love with her, and his patience can override his volatile temper, they may make it past these times of Aries unrest and stay together.
Mars and Venus in the Bedroom
These two star signs are usually quite sexually compatible. The Taurus man loves the way an Aries woman takes the lead in the bedroom. His passionate nature will allow him to follow her spontaneous lead and turn it into satisfying and enduring lovemaking. The thing that the Aries woman must watch out for is to catch her Taurus before he drifts off to sleep. Taurus men are very hard workers, and do require plenty of rest. This pairing of these sun signs may have its share of other problems, but sexual issues will not be one of them.
Commitment Goes a Long Way in a Taurus-Aries Relationship
If both members of the relationship are committed to making it work out, an enduring romance between a Taurus man and Aries woman is possible. Although this is not necessarily a match made in heaven, both signs tend to be tenacious, loyal and passionate towards those they love. These three traits will help this pair make it through the tough times, and will teach them to appreciate one another.