The romance horoscope for Libra includes more than just a summary of your personality and traits. Your romance horoscope reveals your compatible signs and how your sign interacts with each one.
Libra and Romance
Libra has a romantic heart and soul and knows that romance is an art form. And speaking of art, this sign is drawn to the arts like a moth to a candle. Sensual is the best way to describe Libra.
Seeing the Beauty in Life
While others might see a rusted piece of metal, Librans see a potential sculpture trapped inside the scrap, or a re-purposed, functional piece of furniture. It isn't that they see the world through rose-colored glasses - far from it. They're aware of the harshness of the real world, but they choose to focus on the beautiful side instead of the "ugly" one.
Librans don't like conflict or anything that upsets the balance of perfect harmony. They aren't materialistic people, but they enjoy the sensual beauty found in exquisite and expensive objects. Tactile pleasure is just as enjoyable to them as visual beauty. It's no wonder that Librans can be found dabbling in the fine arts. Music, painting, sculpture, dance and drama are all necessary foods for their survival.
A Little Harmless Flirting
"A little flirting never did anyone any harm" sums up Libra's opinion about flirting. To Librans, this is just another art form that they've studied and perfected. They feel that if a person knows how to flirt and can enjoy it, it's a great way to have some fun, burn off sexual tension and remain loyal.
That last part is the toughest aspect of flirting because Libra's natural tendency is to take the romance to the fullest and see where it leads. That's not to say people of this sign can't be loyal. If they meet the right person, a Gemini for instance, they can have a super time flirting with each other because when it comes to sexual banter, Gemini holds the title.
Never a Dull Moment
Excitement is Libra's mainstay in life. These people need stimulation, and although they do have their Zen moments, chances are they're really looking for the next exciting tryst to feed their romance addiction. Librans don't confuse romance for love like other signs. They have a sophisticated outlook on love and romance that makes it easy for them to have a little extramarital affair and not place a great deal of importance on it. After all, it was simply a case of romance, certainly not love.
Give a Sign
All Librans need to pursue a new love interest is a little wink or smile. It isn't that they're fickle, but that they're interested in exploring new sensations with other people. Librans are like wine connoisseurs and need a little taste to see what they might be missing. It's the only way they can learn and become a connoisseur of the heart.
Romance Horoscope for Libra: Compatible Signs
Air and fire signs are the most likely matches for Libra.
- Librans think their best match is a fellow Libra, but there needs to be a strong fire aspect in their mate's chart to fuel a bit of confrontation; otherwise both partners avoid conflict. Without some conflict, old hurts will lie beneath the surface to fester until these partners simply turn away from each other, each hoping the other will make the move to end the relationship.
- Librans will feel as though they've met their soul mate. This is a once-in-a-lifetime combination that will be long lasting because they understand each other. They have most of the same interests and are unconventional enough to appreciate each other. Their passions fan each other and sex will be off the charts. Both signs are social butterflies and enjoy wining and dining at romantic spots.
- Libra is enamored with Aquarius. This new love is fascinating. The only negative is the occasional stubbornness Aquarius displays, but Libra knows how to get around that after a few failed attempts.
Libra may be publicly embarrassed a few times by Aquarius' disregard for other people's opinions. In fact, water bearers could care less what anyone else thinks about the way they do things. Libra will have to get used to this quirk in Aquarius' makeup, because this characteristic won't change, not even for a wonderful adoring Libra. This couple's erotic sex life more than makes up for any hiccups in their relationship.
- Libra falls head over heels in love with Aries after the first few weeks or even minutes. Headstrong Aries has no qualms about barging in where Libra might feel no person should go.
Aries is an old friend of conflict and confrontation, so you'd best be prepared for a few rough waves. The sensual side of Aries will blind you to the brutal truth that this is a person of action. Libra prefers to straddle fences over most issues. This will be an affair to remember with great fondness.
- The lion impresses Libra and knows how to live with great finesse. Leo enjoys this showmanship, but doesn't mind sharing the limelight whenever it spills over onto Libra because Libra is so supportive of the lion's every move. Leo is always the king, but Libra doesn't mind following. The sex is beyond the wildest imaginings and Leo definitely can teach even Libra a few things.
- Libra is going to have to step-up the game to play in the same league as Sagittarius. This sign thrives on adventure and excitement, especially when it comes to the affairs of the heart. There's great combustion between these two signs, and it'll be a challenge to keep Sagittarius from wandering off.
Learning How to Romance
As you can see, a romance horoscope for Libra reveals Libra's approach to romance as an art form that other zodiac signs will appreciate.