Falling in love with a Virgo man is easy but seducing him can be a bit of a challenge. It's not that he isn't interested; he just can't be rushed. As his partner you need to understand that the path to passion is a subtle one, but the reward at the end is worth every step.
Help Your Virgo Unleash His Passions
If you've succeeded in creating a strong, loving connection with your Virgo, the two of you may be ready to go to the next plateau in your relationship. This may require a little work on your part to put him in the right frame of mind, but remember that you're not trying to set a trap for your partner. You're simply trying to create a loving atmosphere that lets him know how deeply you care about him and encourages him to unleash his passions.
Set the Scene
Make sure everything is perfect before your Virgo arrives, and you'll be that much closer to a romantic encounter.
- The first step in setting the scene for a seduction is to make sure the house is in order. A lack of chaos and clutter will help put your man in a more relaxed and receptive mood.
- Light scented candles or fragrance oil burners in strategic areas, and lower the lights a bit to create a romantic ambiance. Scents like rose, ylang ylang, sandalwood, and patchouli can all help set the mood. Whichever scent you choose, keep it understated.
- Put fresh sheets on the bed, the softer the better. You want to create a haven for luxurious abandon. Add a few extra pillows, and turn down the bedding invitingly.
- Playing a little romantic music in the background won't hurt either, but keep the volume low so it's not distracting.
As important as it is to prepare your surroundings, it's even more important to spend time preparing yourself.
- Treat yourself to a lavender bath, and be sure your skin is smooth and as hair-free as possible.
- Brush and gargle so your breath is fresh.
- Your hair should be soft, clean, and slightly tousled to create a "come hither" impression.
- Choose clothes with a sensuous texture, but avoid anything too racy or revealing.
There's a delicate art to seducing a Virgo man. To put him in the mood, you need to make him feel secure, loved, and wanted, but this isn't a guy you pounce on the minute he walks through the door. Show him you love him in a number of small ways before you move on to bigger gestures.
- Meet him with a warm smile and a soft kiss on the lips. A loving greeting will instantly warm his heart.
- Take his briefcase, coat, or whatever else that needs to be put away. Remember that he likes to have things in order before he can begin to relax.
- Offer him a drink. It doesn't have to be alcoholic, just something he likes. Offer him something to eat too, but make sure it's something quick and light.
All of these gestures show him you love him and want to take care of him, something he secretly adores.
Taking the Next Step
Find a few ways to compliment him while the two of you are together, but make sure those compliments are genuine and not over the top. You want to show him how much you appreciate him, and he's frank enough with himself to know if he really deserves the praise. False compliments will only put him on guard and make him wonder what you're up to.
Once the two of you snuggle in together, your best chance of making him begin to feel passionate is through loving touches.
- Offer to massage his neck and shoulders. Virgos need to loosen up a little before romantic notions can take over.
- Have him lean back against you while you gently rub his temples. Softly kiss the top of his head to show him you love him.
- Once he relaxes and feels pampered, ask him if he'll rub your shoulders. This gives him the opportunity to begin touching you, and he can transition from there into more passionate stroking if he decides he wants to be truly intimate.
Let Him Lead the Way
So far, you've done what you can to encourage the idea of love making without being pushy. For your seduction to be successful, your Virgo has to lead you the rest of the way. If you try to be more blunt about your needs you just might douse the flames. Virgo men usually like to be in charge when things get serious, so just try to let him know you love him and you're open to what he hopefully has in mind.
Where the Mind Leads, the Heart and Body Follow
If you truly love your Virgo man and want to express that love to the fullest, you need to think in terms of creating a "slow burn" rather than a "raging inferno." This man needs time to get ready; not just physically ready, but mentally ready as well. He needs to make mental and emotional connections with you before he can contemplate a physical union. This is extremely important if you hope to unlock his passions. Once those passions are let loose, a Virgo lover is second to none.