Although not a traditional pairing, the combination of Libra men and Capricorn women can work romantically.
Traits of a Libra Man
Without a doubt, Libra men are the Don Juans of the zodiac. They don't mean to flit from female to female, but their appreciation of the opposite sex and their love of beauty always seems to land them squarely in that position. For example, if the moon is not in a more grounded or serious position in a water or earth sign, here's what you can expect:
- Social: Libra men are intensely social. You can easily spot them at parties because they are usually surrounded by members of the fairer sex. Staying at home and enjoying a quiet evening is not their idea of a good time!
- Flirty: Don't doubt it for one second; these guys are very flirtations and charming. They also enjoy exercising their charms on anyone who happens to be within earshot.
- Fair-Minded: For all their flirtatiousness, Libra men are very fair-mined and truly try to see all sides of an issue. Here's one gentleman that will actually listen to your work dilemmas and help you sort them through.
Traits of a Capricorn Woman
As a general rule, Capricorn women are strong, determined and driven. While other ladies are debating what to cook for dinner, Ms. Capricorn has expertly planned her week ahead; dinners are in neat containers in the refrigerator just waiting to be heated and served.
When it comes to their careers, Capricorn women are no less diligent. Ambitious and hard working, it's not uncommon to find these women at the top echelons of many a company. In terms of romance, female Caps like to be paired with mates that are as serious about life as they are, and these ladies are impressed by smartly dressed gents that have every intention of reaching the top. When it comes to the Capricorn female, expect:
- Loyalty: Once in a committed relationship, it is extremely rare to see a Capricorn stray. In fact, loyalty is one of Capricorn's best traits. However, this doesn't mean that Cap women are blind to the opposite sex; it's simply that their ruler, Saturn, sees to it that they are, for the most part, faithful.
- Status: In general, Capricorns are very impressed with status and status symbols. They are not besotted with material items, but they certainly appreciate the amount of work it took to obtain those items.
- Serious: These ladies are no fly by night beauties, and they exhibit some serious staying power. Capricorns take almost everything seriously. However, this is hardly a downer! In fact, when Capricorn decides to make a major move, you can rest assured that's she's thought of all the details very carefully and has all her ducks in a row.
The Pairing of Libra Men and Capricorn Women
Some of the advantages to the pairing of Libra men and Capricorn women:
- Emotionally well-matched: Neither one of these sun signs like over-the-top emotional displays of anger. Libra loathes conflict and Capricorn also prefers things to run smoothly. Knock-down, drag out fights are not this couple's cup of tea.
- Enjoy the finer things: Here's a couple that truly enjoys the finer things in life. From original bound books, to fine art, to food, Libra and Capricorn love to indulge in the finer things in life.
- Mentally well-matched: Mentally, these two zodiac signs are also very compatible. Neither is fond of foul language, and both take pleasure in discussing the salient points in different arguments.
Every pairing has some possible disadvantages, and Libra men and Capricorn women are no exception:
- Boredom: It may seem strange, but romantically, things can sometimes go too well. There may not be much to fight about, and this can lead to boredom or a lack of intensity.
- Financial Conflict: It's no secret that Caps like to save for rainy days and Libras like to spend as if the sun is always shining! In fact, this may be the only conflict in this relationship when Capricorn tries to reign in Libra's spending and Libra turns petulant.
- Differences in Opinion: At first, things will go swimmingly with Libra agreeing with Capricorn, and Capricorn loving the fact that Libra is agreeing with her. However, Libra has a funny way of taking the opposite side of an argument, sometimes debating just for argument's sake. This may drive the Capricorn woman crazy as she tries to pin Libra into a corner. From there, it's a short jump to an argument.
A Final Word
Like all romantic relationships, the pairing of Libra men and Capricorn women depends on the amount of work each is willing to pour into the relationship. While there are some disadvantages to this match, there are enough advantages to try and make things work. In the final analysis, a romantic relationship between Libra and Capricorn is certainly worth a try.