Is it possible for an outgoing and friendly Libra man and a reserved and ambitious Capricorn woman to have a fulfilling relationship? Although not a traditional pairing, with some understanding and acceptance of their differences and love for one another, this combination can work romantically.
The Pairing of Libra Men and Capricorn Women
Libra is the cardinal air sign of the zodiac, while Capricorn is the cardinal earth sign. Libra and Capricorn are in what's called a square aspect. Sun square sun is a problematic aspect in astrological synastry. This often means that Libra and Capricorn will rub each other the wrong way. Yet, the square can also generate a great deal of chemistry in a relationship, which may be enough for a romantic relationship to form. There's a common theme in movies when two people who cannot stand each other eventually fall in love. In astrology, this is a common relationship theme when Libra meets Capricorn. Perhaps the only thing that's likely to make a Libra man-Capricorn woman relationship work is taking the time to learn to understand and respect each other.
The key advantage of a Libra man and Capricorn woman coupling is that they're both marriage-minded when they get involved in a romantic affair. And both will work hard to overcome any problems and make the relationship the best and most beautiful it can be.
- They're both careful about building their level of connection and trust.
- They both care about their self-image.
- Both love to indulge in the finer things in life.
- Neither is fond of vulgar or inappropriate behavior.
- Neither likes over-the-top emotional displays.
The key disadvantage is that a Libra man is a friendly, social, and free-spirited man who loves to be out and about, mixing and mingling with others, while a Capricorn woman is a quiet, reserved woman who is determined, driven, and career-oriented. They live different lifestyles, and without some understanding and compromise, their differing lifestyles can keep them going their separate ways. Other disadvantages:
- A Libra man is a smooth talker, whereas a Capricorn woman is straightforward and not afraid to say exactly what's on her mind.
- Libra men are often serial monogamists, while a Capricorn woman's ultimate goal is a committed relationship that lasts a lifetime.
- A Capricorn woman speaks with authority and stands firm on what she says. In contrast, a Libra man is indecisive.
- A Libra man needs verbal declarations of love, while a reserved Capricorn woman often expresses love through her actions.
- A Capricorn woman likes to save for a rainy day, while a Libra man spends as if the sun is always shining.
Libra Man & Capricorn Woman: Sexual Compatibility
The tension between a Libra man and a Capricorn woman can lead to a hot and passionate sex life. He's a romantic, and she's highly sensual. Each has certain sexual requirements, and they both aim to please the other.
Libra Man & Capricorn Woman: Marriage and Family life
The chemistry generated between a Libra man and a Capricorn woman could lead them into a relationship that develops into a marriage. If this should happen, both will be highly motivated to make the marriage work. Still, they have different lifestyles, ways of communicating, and priorities, which can lead to significant misunderstandings.
Both a Libra man and a Capricorn woman will be devoted to their children. Yet, they can have very different thoughts on raising children. When children become involved, they need to respect each other's strengths. If they can manage this, the kids will get the benefit of dad's training in social skills and mom's encouragement to always be responsible and do their best.
More Than Their Sun Signs
Like in all romantic relationships, the compatibility between a Libra man and a Capricorn woman depends on more than their sun signs. While there are disadvantages to this sun sign match, there's likely to be enough compatibility in their complete astrological synastry to make things work. However, even the most incompatible pair can have a happy, fulfilling, long-lasting relationship when there is love.