The compatibility for Capricorn and Taurus is a good one. Read on for an in depth look at the pairing of these two astrological signs.
The Compatibility for Capricorn and Taurus
The compatibility for Capricorn and Taurus can be quite a positive one. Like most astrological pairings, this one has its advantages and disadvantages. Let's take a closer look and see if this pair has the astrological chops to make it!
Compatibility Horoscopes: The Advantages
First, let's look at what Capricorn and Taurus, as a pair, have working for them romantically.
- Money: Both Taurus and Capricorn inherently understand the role of money, and share the realization that saving money is extremely helpful for their long term security. Taurus and Capricorn are what astrologers call "earth" signs; they share the same element. Earth signs are notorious for their pragmatism, particularly as it pertains to money. This bodes especially well when it comes to the spending, saving and distribution of money within the relationship.
- Ambitious: These are two astrological signs with a lot of ambition! They want to "make it" and enjoy doing just that in a stylish way. This aspect can be especially helpful when it comes to each sign's respective careers. It's more likely than not that they will enjoy rolling up their sleeves and helping one another out. In a romantic match where careers may be important, this added help can be an indicator of future success.
- Reserved: While neither Taurus nor Capricorn are particularly shy, they can be a bit reserved. This can easily be seen at social functions. In fact, it's rare to see Capricorn or Taurus dancing on the tables; they leave that for fun-loving Leos and rambunctious Aries! Nope, for Capricorn and Taurus, a quiet evening at home sharing a fine bottle of red wine is plenty of excitement for one evening!
Well, we all know that not every relationship is going to be smooth sailing all the time, and this is true for this pairing as well. Some of the difficulties a Taurus and a Capricorn can expect include:
- Indulgence: Taurus likes to indulge their senses- a lot! Fine wine, sweet pastries and expensive perfumes are all on the Taurus must-have list. This can rile, at least from time to time, the more steady and even tempered Cap. Capricorn doesn't see the logic in going through the trouble of trying to eat healthy, visiting the gym, etc., only to then blow it with a night (or two) of five-star dining!
- Communication: Communication between these two signs can also be a bit tricky; neither is known for their eloquence nor for having the gift of gab. They prefer, instead, to speak only when necessary. This is fine as long as one partner doesn't have a well-aspected Mercury. If one of you does, then fireworks and verbal fisticuffs are likely to ensue.
- Stubbornness: The stubbornness quotient for both these signs is legendary! To get a good understanding of this, think about each sign's astrological symbols; one is a bull and the other is a goat. From this alone, we can imagine all the times these two-strong willed signs must butt heads! To stave off occasional conflicts, remember to give in once in a while to your partner's demands.
The Final Analysis
The final analysis for this couple is a good one. In fact, this is one of the better matches in all of astrology! Keep in mind, however, that just because something works well on paper, it doesn't always necessarily mean that it will flesh out well in real life.
This is because astrology takes into account so many other factors besides the sun sign. The pair of you still needs to consider your rising signs and the aspects of your moon, Venus and Mercury, just to name a few. This is why signs that are not classically associated with one another in astrology can end up having long, successful, romantic partnerships. However, for you Taurus and Capricorn, it's safe to say that you are off to a great start!