Cancer men are perfect if you are looking for a sweet, sincere and long-lasting romantic relationship. These guys definitely are not the "players" of the zodiac.
Often shy, a Cancer man tends to wait before sharing his feelings. It's not because he doesn't want to, it's just that he wants to be sure that you reciprocate. He does not want his feelings hurt and protecting his heart is extremely important to him. Truth be told, he'd rather stay mum than risk heartbreak.
It takes a special lady to make a Cancer man feel comfortable, but once he does, watch out. No one will be more kind, considerate and loving than he will.
It's typical to see a Leo woman paired with a Libra or Sagittarius man. That's because typical Leos love the spotlight, and the aforementioned signs inherently understand this characteristic. Leos live life to the fullest. Parties, friendships, sporting events - they love it all. Fun and lively; it's hard not to fall for a Leo.
Some Leo characteristics that don't get enough press include their creative, noble and dignified sides. Leos, ruled by the sun, have almost a driving need to create. They often express this through writing, singing or just being a mom. They also take tremendous pride in their friends and family. If someone even hints at criticizing friends or family members, you can believe that Leo will be there to defend them!
Leo and Cancer Compatibility
Every couple has their strengths and challenges. See how the compatibility horoscope works out for Cancer and Leo.
First, take a look at the upside of this love match.
- Creativity - When you combine the moon (Cancer's ruler) and the sun (Leo's ruler) you get a lot of creativity. This is great because it means these two can pair up on projects. Some possibilities? Consider writing a script together, or making a film. Basically, anything that allows the two of you to be creatively involved will do the trick.
- Satellites - Think about this; the moon orbits the sun like a satellite. With this pairing, Leo woman is the center of the universe, and Cancer man plays a supportive, loving role as he orbits around her.
- Dream big - Both Leos and Cancers like to dream. Cancer men usually have a running narrative in their heads, and they tend to understand things best through moving images. Leos operate similarly. This means that the two of them have a very real possibility of making their dreams come true together.
Now take a look at some possible pitfalls.
- Conflict - There is a possibility of conflict with this pairing. Cancers tend to wait and think things through, and they're known for their extreme caution. Leos, on the other hand, are the exact opposite.
- The Homebody and the Socialite - If there was ever a phrase that captured the essence of this pairing, it would have to be this one. Cancers really do love staying in, and yes, Leos need to go out.
- Flirting - This can also cause problems. Leos love to flirt, and Cancers hate watching their partners behave this way with others. There's certainly a possibility for discord here.
Cancer and Leo Sexual Compatibility
A Cancer man brings a lot of emotional closeness, and a Leo woman brings physicality and passion to their oneness. At its best, theirs can be a sexual relationship that's romantic, emotionally passionate, creative, and imaginative.
Cancer Man in Bed
The Cancer man is extremely sensual. He aims to please, and nothing turns him on more than the fact that his Leo partner is turned on. He'll nurture, pamper, and shower her with affection and adoration. Plus, he'll be fully accommodating to a Leo woman's natural desire to take her rightful place on top.
Leo Woman in Bed
A Leo woman is passionate, a great romantic, and loves sex. She takes making love very seriously and considers the physical act of love an essential part of her love life. At times she can be very pampering, at other times fun and playful, but she can also believe that their lovemaking is all about her and become selfish and demanding.
A man as openly giving, emotional and submissive in bed as a Cancer can do everything a Leo woman demands and ask for nothing in return. Eventually, this is bound to make him feel neglected and resentful. But if a Leo woman is prepared to appreciate the emotional depth of a Cancer man's sexuality, and become as sensitive and giving as he, theirs can be a sexual relationship that's beyond their wildest dreams.
Can It Work?
There's always a chance that things can work out between Cancer and Leo. Even when two sun signs like these are not an obvious pairing, there may still be enough compatibility in other areas of their charts to help them make it through the rough patches. Sometimes love does conquer all.