A Taurus woman is the embodiment of the Earth goddess. Ruled by Venus, the goddess of love and money, she's sensual, embraces the more beautiful things in life, and has a deep reverence for nature. A Taurus woman wants to set deep roots and craves everything that accompanies an abundant, secure, and happy home life. So who's the ideal man to capture her Taurean heart?
If your heart already tells you you're that man, then you could use a helping hand because, chances are, your Taurus woman may have other admirers too! Get yourself a copy of LoveToKnow's eBook, Grabbing the Bull, which contains tons of actionable advice for how to make Taurus fall in love with you.
A Taurus Woman's Best Matches
A Taurus woman's best matches can be found in the Water and Earth signs.
Cancer and Taurus
Cancer and Taurus make a great pair. When they get together, you can be sure marriage is on the agenda. As a matter of fact, a Cancer man is possibly a Taurus woman's best match for marriage. This is a couple whose love is based on their shared desire and need for home and family.
- Both are homebodies who enjoy everything that goes along with a financially secure and happy home life, including children.
- Both are comforted by security, stability, and traditions.
- Both are loyal and dependable
A Cancer man is a leader and provider who's meant to care for those he loves, and a Taurus woman is more than willing to let him run the show as long as he dotes on and nourishes her.
Pisces and Taurus
A Pisces man and Taurus woman understand each other, plus each has strengths the other lacks. A Pisces man is a Taurus woman's best sexual match and certainly has long term romantic potential.
- A Taurus woman is calm, quiet, and very down to earth and practical.
- She provides a Pisces man with direction, consistency, and security in a relationship
- She's feminine enough to surrender to his charms and shower him with the attention and gentle affection he needs.
- Both need quiet alone time
- He shares and understands her appreciation for music, art, theater, and the world at large.
- She's stubborn, he's easy going.
- Both are very sensual, passionate, romantic, and caring.
Capricorn and Taurus
A Taurus woman wants the complete package of a life mate who loves creating a home and family while holding his own in the business world. Though the relationship will not be as nurturing as with a Cancer man or as sweetly romantic as with a Pisces man, a Capricorn man also has excellent marriage potential.
- A Capricorn man is an ideal father and husband.
- He shares her need for hearth and home
- Both have a down-to-earth attitude about life
- Neither is frivolous with money
- Both believe marriage is a partnership
A Capricorn man will do everything in his power to protect their little kingdom and ensure that their life together is plentiful.
Scorpio and Taurus
A Taurus woman has met her match when it comes to stubbornness and passion when she hooks up with Scorpio. A Scorpio man could be considered a Taurus woman's best soul mate match. Each has something to teach the other, and when they fall in love, theirs will be a relationship that changes them both. They are attracted to each other because of their difference. However, their differences can create drama, passion, and intensity, which includes intense fighting, passionate displays of affection, and extraordinary sexual encounters. Once committed, both are loyal, and regardless of how intense the relationship becomes, they are both in it for the long haul.
Virgo and Taurus
A Virgo man and Taurus woman are both earthy people, but they approach life differently. Ruled by Mercury, a Virgo man's life is grounded in his intellect, while a Venus-ruled Taurus woman's life is grounded in a world of physical sensations. If they do fall madly in love, a Taurus woman can teach him about love, tenderness, sensuality, and sexuality, while he can teach her to think about things before following her physical desires. This couple may butt heads on occasion, but a Virgo man's mutability allows him to adapt to a Taurus woman's fixed and stubborn nature.
Taurus and Taurus
This is an obvious Sun sign match, but it could become a war of wills. Both bulls want to be in charge and may end up butting heads and locking horns. There needs to be a large dose of compromise in this relationship to soften their innate stubbornness. However, if each partner can give a little, this union can become a dynamic duo.
The Air and Fire Signs
- She views air signs Aquarius, Gemini, and Libra as too flighty and unstable to make a suitable mate.
- Fire signs of Leo, Sagittarius, and Aries literally scorch the earth, so this match usually ends up combusting.
Down to Earth Practicalities
Taurus is an earth sign, and that dictates a no-nonsense approach to most things in life. A Taurus woman has specific priorities she seeks in a potential mate, and she won't budge on her must-have list. What type of man is the ideal match for a Taurus woman?
- A strong man who's willing to take the lead
- A man who will be a good provider
- A man who takes care of himself is well-groomed and well dressed
- A man who is a romantic, charming, attentive, and patient
Taurus Woman's Ideal Match
While water and earth sign men are the best Sun sign matches for a Taurus woman. Every Taurus woman if different related to the rest of their birth chart. The Sun is essential. Still, the ideal man for a Taurus woman also depends on the signs the Moon, Venus, Mars, and Mercury occupy in her chart, as well the synastry between the complete birth charts of both individuals.