Aquarius likes and dislikes might resemble a jumbled up roadmap and are sometimes just as difficult to follow or anticipate! This is one sign that takes eclectic to a new level.
Top 10: Aquarius Likes and Dislikes
Aquarius is the eleventh sign in the zodiac and often considered by other signs to be rather eccentric. This is because the water bearer seems to collect an eclectic group of friends that match his or her wide and varied interests. Learning their tastes and preferences is a good way to understand what an Aquarius is like.
What Aquarius Likes
You can understand what makes this air sign tick by learning what Aquarius woman or man likes. New and different will always attract Aquarius who'll want to know how things work and why they were designed certain ways. This sign is quite the inventor and might just have a few innovative improvements over gadgets and other objects.
Top 10 Likes:
- Diversified interests in people, art, music, literature and places
- Enjoys organizing and directing projects; has good management skills
- Favorite pastime is dreaming, usually very big dreams that often come true
- Likes being successful in business, but knows how to balance work and play
- Loyal and faithful lovers and friends
- Recognition, especially when it comes to praise over work
- Needs partnership in love relationship
- Cherishes and expects privacy
- Second only to Gemini in having fun, loving change and enjoying surprises
- Socializing, large parties or small intimate dinners
What Aquarians Dislike
Aquarius is pretty easy going, but certainly has distinct dislikes. Many of the things that Aquarius dislikes have to do with people and attitudes. This sign has a proverbial live and let live attitude that is 99.9% of the time very positive about life. As long as no one is being hurt, Aquarius is open to most things.
Top 10 Dislikes:
- Being denied freedom, from choice to all aspects of freedom
- Egotistical people, especially those who brag
- Money matters that involve lending and borrowing
- People who lie or don't keep promises
- Being placed in inferior position and forced to comply with someone else's rules
- Pushy and rude people
- Rebels against the establishment
- Routine and any kind of confining circumstances
- Unpleasant situations, disharmony, bad form in public
- Waste and extravagance
Interesting Insights About Aquarius
While these are some of the top likes and dislikes for the water bearer, there are many idiosyncrasies that make up this very complex air sign's personality. As a fixed sign, Aquarius often develops certain mindsets about the things he or she dislikes or likes. That doesn't mean that you can't convince her to change her mind about a kind of food or a style of furniture.
This sign is known for having a very open mind. Chances are though, it'll be very difficult to change her mind once Aquarius has fixed a certain belief or attitude into her overall character makeup.
That doesn't mean you should have a defeatist attitude, though, since your challenge and attempt to convince her of your point of view will provide her with a lot of fun and excitement. Aquarius appreciates other opposing points of view and truly likes a friendly intelligent debate over just about any topic. If you can present a good argument founded in logic, chances are you can persuade Aquarius to reconsider her position and oftentimes win her over to your point of view.
Walk a Mile in Another Person's Shoes
Aquarius has walked a mile in someone else's shoes with that amazing imagination, so you won't find this sign being judgmental of others. Aquarius strongly dislikes anyone who is critical or judgmental of others, although this sign is very judgmental of itself.
Failure and Success
Aquarius realizes that life is all about choices, and sometimes people make the wrong one. That choice doesn't mean the person is a failure or bad in the Aquarian way of thinking. It just means that the decision was a bad call. It could happen to anyone.
A highly emotional or passionate scene is uncomfortable for Aquarius, but if she feels safe with you, chances are she'll reveal this deep and complex side of herself to you. Just don't expect her to like doing so because she won't.