Love and relationship tarot readings may give you the insight you're looking for when you're starting a new relationship or wondering about your current one's compatibility.
What Love and Relationship Tarot Readings Reveal
Love and relationship tarot readings can tell you what you need to know about:
- Whether or not a certain individual is your soul mate
- Advice on what to do next in your relationship
- Your lover's secret thoughts
- Whether or not your partner is completely committed to you
- Deciphering the meaning behind your significant other's actions (or figuring out why they don't do or say the things you'd like them to)
- How to be reunited with a loved one, and whether or not you should be
- When your crush will commit
How They Work
Tarot readings, including those related to love and relationships, require an advisor who draws cards from a tarot deck. Depending upon the type of reading, there will be a set number of cards that will be pulled from the deck that relate to your love life. The position of each card in any given spread is significant. And of course, each card has a specific meaning.
The forces of the universe cause the correct cards to be pulled to analyze your situation. So in a sense, "random" drawings are not really random, but actual signs from the universe to help guide your relationships. Having a skilled reader or advisor will help you correctly interpret the cards and apply the signs to your life.
Finding an Advisor
Finding and advisor to do your tarot reading and offer you insight and advice based on the findings may take trial and error. As with any field, there may be some that you do not see eye to eye with and others that you absolutely adore and call multiple times over the course of your life.
As you would check the ratings of a hair salon or a doctor online before putting yourself in their hands, check the feedback for online tarot readers. Sometimes it's simple, as they are included right there with their biographies and ads. Other times, you may have to do a bit of digging to make sure that the reader who sounds too good to be true, isn't.
Don't forget about the possibility of purchasing your own tarot cards. With a bit of research, you can learn to read your own cards accurately.
Where to Get Your Readings
- Keen.com lists several advisors who can perform tarot readings for you. Choose the one whose expertise best fits your needs, and whose style you think you will appreciate most (for example, do you want your reading done with a twist of humor or do you want straightforward advice?). The prices of readings vary by advisor, but are done on a price per minute basis.
- Tarot.com, as its name suggests, offers tarot readings in the realm of love and relationships. There are a few different spreads you can do at this site, including:
- Two-Person Burning Question: It includes seven cards that help you and your partner work through an issue together. The price is $6.95.
- Love Celtic Cross: This one uses eleven cards and is most often utilized by singles looking for advice. The price is $6.95.
- Love Bottom Line: This one consists of five cards but only costs $3.95. It, too, is designed to help singles find their soul mates.
- Romantic Relationship Celtic Cross: With eleven cards, you get a better understanding of your current relationship. The cost is $6.95.
- Romantic Relationship Bottom Line: This one uses five cards to give couples relationship advice and to evaluate potential. It costs $3.95.
- Love Life Psychic is operatedy by Grace Lauren, a self-proclaimed 5th generation psychic. Phone readings cost $1.99 per minute for the first 10 minutes and $2.99 for each additional minute after that. If you happen to live in the Chicago area, you can also get an in-person tarot reading by visiting her office.
A Final Word
Exploring life and relationships on your own is definitely fun, but sometimes you may want a bit of guidance or a glimpse into what the future holds. Is this person your soul mate? Will you ever find your soul mate? How should you and your current partner approach a hurdle in your relationship? Love and relationship tarot readings are one way to discover what's to come or give you deeper insight into what is current.
If you're sincerely interested in a tarot spread, you can get one for a low flat fee or speak with someone on the phone and pay a per minute fee. The cost does not have to be extravagant. Be sure to do your research before contacting an advisor (or before doing your own reading). You can find reviews online that will help you determine whether a specific advisor is right for interpreting your love life.