Aries is a sign known for fire and passion, but seducing the ram isn't as easy as it may seem. Learn the secrets to lighting this sign's flame and keeping the object of your desire coming back for more.
Aries' Outlook on Love and Sex
Rams lead in all things, and this includes jumping into romantic relationships rather impulsively. People of this sign crave affection even more than they crave passion, though they do make wonderful love partners while interest is high.
Aries men and women have a need to receive compliments and be assured they are desirable, but they also need to be sure you mean it. Empty flattery will be seen for exactly what it is, so shallow attempts at seduction will likely be rebuffed.
The Art of Seducing Aries
While men and women of this sign are both headstrong and like to lead, it takes quite a different approach to seduce them.
Seducing the Aries Woman
If you want to seduce an Aries woman, the first thing you have to understand is that she is nobody's fool. Ram women are incredibly confident and comfortable with themselves as a rule. The Aries woman likes to have a partner, but she would rather do without one than hook up with the wrong mate.
Since the female ram is such a strong personality, you can be a bit bold in your efforts at seduction. In fact, much more so than you can with an Aries man.
- Act confident: A quiet air of confidence is sexy; bragging about yourself is not, so don't stray over that line.
- Make a bold move: A great kiss, virtually stolen from her lips, just might make her believe you're strong enough to take her on. If she slaps you, don't retreat completely. Respond with a confident cheeky grin, and she may just let down her guard for you.
- Let her take the lead: Once you take the initiative and she accepts, gently allow her to take the lead. You can encourage her advances by letting her know how much her touch pleases you, and respond in kind.
Seducing the Aries Man
If you want to seduce an Aries man, make sure he feels he's in charge. The male ram not only wants to be the initiator, he has to be in order to remain in the mood. Unlike the Aries woman, a man has to be approached at a bit of a side angle. You need to be clear that you are interested in him, and, of course, that you think he is the most desirable man in the room at all times. Once you've established this, your Aries man will feel like it's his choice whether or not the two of you have a romantic encounter. This is essential if you're going to succeed in your mission of seduction.
- Look good: You may not be the most attractive person in the room, but you've got to make the most of what you've got. Be clean, smell good, dress well and take care of your hair and face. These qualities will evoke the Ram's desire.
- Display some self-esteem: Aries don't typically go for shrinking violets, so let your confidence shine through. He'll find it sexy.
- Antagonize him a bit: Don't pick a full-out fight about something silly, but do take an opposite viewpoint on something you're passionate about. This will peak your Aries' interest and incite his inner need to dominate the situation. He also won't be able to get you out of his head. Being challenged sparks Aries' libido in amazing ways. Once his passion is ignited, it's a short trip to the bedroom.
How to Short Circuit Your Seduction
All Aries definitely have turn offs that can ruin a perfectly good seduction and spoil your chances of landing the ram of your choice.
Among Aries' pet relationship peeves:
- Acting clingy: Your Aries will love the fact that you're romantically interested, but remember this sign has a strong independent streak. Rams dislike people who constantly vie for their attention, and who feel a need to paw at them all the time. If you want to avoid crowding your Aries, give some space and keep some interests and friendships of your own. Jealous behavior will chase your ram right out of the field.
- Leveling criticism: Aries people prefer to have their egos stroked a bit, as long as you're not insincere. Harsh criticism of their sexual prowess is a sure love buzz kill. It's an error you probably won't get the chance to make twice.
- Being too easy: Aries love a bit of a challenge, so don't head straight for the bedroom if your love interest invites you over. Be seductive and open but not completely obvious, or your Aries will lose interest quicker than you can say "Jack be nimble."
Keep the Passion Alive
Never let the object of your passions know you're completely in his/her power. If you do, you may eventually find yourself being taken for granted. Keep just a little mystery between the two of you ,as well as a little distance. This will keep your Aries interested and in hot pursuit.